On July 9, 2021, the stock market sentiment appeared positive and all the indexes were in the records territory. Although the dynamics of the stock market remain complex, many stocks have continued to show strengh. The week of July 12, 2021 will kickoff the second-quarter earnings season. As the week is about to start, AroniSmart™ team looked at the stock performance, stocks profiles, market sentiment index and events driving the stock market on July 9, 2021 and leading into the week of July 12-16, 2021. A few stocks were found to be consistently high performing.
AroniSmart™ team, leveraging the Machine Learning, Big Data, Bayesian Network Analysis, Neural Network Analysis, Time Series and Econometrics, Text Analytics and Sentiment and Valence Analysis capabilities of the new improved AroniSmartInvest™, and AroniSmartIntelligence™ looked at the stock performance, market sentiment index and events driving the stock market on July 9, 2021 and leading into the week of July 12-16, 2021 ( For More on AroniSoft LLC and AroniSmart products click here).
In the previous analyses, AroniSmart™ team has been digging into the major dynamics of Q2 2021 ( AroniSmartInvest™ in Action: Machine Learning, Bayesian Network, Stock Segmentation, Market Sentiment Analyses Uncovers Key Stocks Leading to the Week of June 14, 2021 ). On July 09, 2021, the major indices were up (S&P 500 - ^GSPC: +1.13%; Dow 30 - ^DJI: 1.30%; Nasdaq Composite - ^IXIC :0.90%). All the indices were also significantly up for the month (June 12 - July 9, 2021) and 52 weeks.
AroniSmart™ team continues to build on earlier analyses in 2021. The previous analyses had reinforced the fact that the market sentiment is in the negative territory, as investors appeared to struggle with uncertainty and volatility and both upbeat expectations on some earnings and downbeat actions, due to inflation and other concerns. This time, the focus will be on the key high growth stocks.
GET ARONISMARTINVEST, A LEADING INVESTMENT RESEARCH TOOL, BASED ON Advanced Analytics, machine Learning and Data Science on App Store -- click here
A little bit of the insights on the market events and sentiments, from AroniSmart™ team's findings, based on the data as of June 12, 2021.
AroniSmart™ team analyzed the key stories, leveraging the Machine Learning, Big Data Bayesian Network Analysis, Neural Network Analysis, Text Analytics, and Sentiment and Valence Analysis capabilities of AroniSmartInvest™ and AroniSmartIntelligence™ and uncovered actionable insights.
General Market Events and Sentiments
The market sentiment is in positive territories, after a period of neutrality or negativity across several sectors and sites. The focus of the news is an anticipation on earnings for big and small companies and a recovering economy.
The analysis continues to highlight multiple dynamics, based on the analytical insights on the stock profile, the segmentation of stocks, the market profile and the sentiment in general.
The sample screen shot below, with Market Sentiment and Valence analysis, shows some of the key stocks tickers, with high overall index in the AroniSmartInvest Tags word cloud and Bayesian Network analysis. The stocks include TECH, Retail, Financial, Healthcare, Energy and Transportation. A more complete view may be produced using the Bayesian Network and Sentiment Analysis capabilities in the Machine Learning module or AroniSmartInvest or both the Neural Network and Bayesian Network capabilities of AroniSmartIntelligence®.
AroniSmartInvest™ in Action: Segmentation and Key Stocks Driving the Market Sentiment
The stock analysis continues to reinforce the earlier findings on the sectors driving the markets. In the current analysis, the optimal segmentation analysis continued to keep the 10 segments, with an additional bucket of outliers (-1), with different performance, in terms of technicals and fundamentals. Many TECH companies remain in the segments with high momentum.
The stocks with high growth and strong and consistent trends, as identifed in AroniSmartIntelligence™ and AroniSmartInvest™ words cloud and Bayesian Network include the following:
- TER - Teradyne, Inc., which specialises in automatic test equipment worldwide, including Semiconductor Test, System Test, Industrial Automation, and Wireless Test.
- AVY - AstraZeneca PLC: a Healthcare Company, one of the COVID-19 Vaccine supplier worldwide, 3.21% week
- MMM: 3M Company (MMM), Safety and Industrial, Transportation and Electronics, Health Care, and Consumer
- NVDA - Nividia operates in two segments, Graphics and Compute & Networking, with products and chips used in gaming, professional visualization, datacenter, and automotive markets.
- MSFT - Microsoft: develops, manufactures, and sells life science reagents, instruments, and services for the research and clinical diagnostic
- AMZN - Amazon - E-retail, Cloud Solutions, Media
- CVA - Covanta Holding Corporation: conversion of waste to energy, waste transport and disposal, and renewable energy generation.
- ORCL - Oracle
- MSFT - MicroSoft
- AVY - Avery Dennison Corporation, manufactures and markets pressure-sensitive materials
- LRCX -Lam Research Corporation
- MCHP - Microchip Technology Incorporated: develops, manufactures, and sells semiconductor products forembedded control applications.
- WAT - Waters Corporation
- ZBR - Zebra Technologies Corporation
- TGR - Tiger Oil and Energy, Inc
- TDC - Teradata Corporation
- WEN - The Wendy's Company
- HSY - The Hershey Company
- AAPL - Apple
- CRL - Charles River Laboratories International, Inc
- RHI - Robert Half International Inc.: staffing and risk consulting services
- ADP - Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP); cloud-based human capital management solutions
Below are the screenshots of the Stocks with High and Strong Trends, based on the segmentation and market profile.
More detailed analyses, including stock segmentation and profile analysis can be conducted using Big Data, Machine Learning, Neural Network, Time Series and Sentiment Analysis capabilities of AroniSmartInvest and AroniSmartIntelligence™.
AroniSmartIntelligence, the leading tool for Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning, Neural Network, & Data Science
Statisticians, Data Scientists, Business and Financial Analysts, Savvy Investors, Engineers, Researchers, Students, Teachers, Economists, Political Analysts, and most of the practitioners use Advanced Analytics to answer questions, to support informed decision making or to learn.
AroniSmartIntelligence™ is a leading Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning and Data Science tool, with optimized cutting edge Statistics models, Econometrics, Big Data and Text Analytics.
AronismartIntelligence™ includes modules covering Machine Learning and Big Data mining, Unstructured Text Analysis, Sentiment and Emotion Analytics, Bayesian Statistics and other advanced analytics.
@2021 AroniSoft LLC