AroniSmartInvest has picked, on Thursday Sep 7, 2017, stocks of tech companies to watch for upcoming weeks and months. The companies identified include those that provide products and services that address the growing needs in cloud and on-premise services, including Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), cloud infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and software license updates and product support.
The sample of the companies selected also dominate areas of advertising, sales of digital content, applications and cloud offerings, and sales of hardware products. Products include machine learning, search engines, ads, commerce, maps, videos, cloud, operating systems, web browsers, media, computer gaming, virtual reality, data storage devices and solutions, and hardwares.
With the growing need and consumption of mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, and portable digital music players, and related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and digital content and applications, these companies are expected to see their dominance remain or solidify.
Among the campanies selected are:
- ORCL: Oracle Corporation. (NYSE: ORCL).provides products and services that addresses the growing needs in cloud and on-premise services, including Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) offerings, cloud infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and software license updates and product support.
- CRM: Salesforce.com. (NYSE:CRM) is a provider of enterprise software, delivered through the cloud, with a focus on customer relationship management (CRM). The Company focuses on cloud, mobile, social, Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence technologies. Its cloud service offerings include Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Community Cloud, Analytics Cloud, Salesforce Quip and Salesforce Platform.
- AAPL: Apple Inc. see AroniSmartInvest in Action.
- GOOG: Alphabet Inc.. (NYSE:GOOGL) is a holding company with businesses that include Google Inc. (Google) and its Internet products, such as Access, Calico, CapitalG, GV, Nest, Verily, Waymo and X.
- SAP: SAP, SE. (NYSE:SAP) is a software and service provider, specialized in applications, technology & services segment, and Business Network.
- CMCSA: Comcast Corporation (NYSE:CMCSA) is a media and technology company, with two primary businesses: Comcast Cable, providing cable communications and NBCUniversal, operateing the NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks
- NVDA: Nvidia Corporation (NYSE: NVDA) is heavily invested in personal computer (PC) graphics, graphics processing unit (GPU) and artificial intelligence (AI).
- WDC: Western Digital Corporation (NYSE: WDC)developer, manufacturer and provider of data storage devices and solutions, including datacenter devices and solutions with capacity and performance enterprise hard disk drives (HDDs), enterprise solid state drives (SSDs), datacenter software and system solutions), client devices (mobile, desktop, gaming and digital video hard drives, client SSDs, embedded products and wafers), and client Solutions (removable products, hard drive content solutions and flash content solutions).
- CMCSA: Comcast Corporation (NYSE: CMCSA) is a media and technology company, with two primary businesses: Comcast Cable and NBC Universal. Major equities research analysts, including Bank of America Corporation, recently issued reports with buy rating.
For more on AroniSmart advanced analytics and machine learning products or how to get the products, visit AroniSoft LLC
Disclaimer: AroniSoft LLC or its associates own Apple (AAPL) stock and may buy stcoks included on the list on the short term,. Please read AroniSoft Terms here.