How to decorate the office, a place in which one spends almost half of their lives. In fact, it is said that the office is a home away from home. According to allBusiness, "It’s the place where you fight for market share, pursue new business opportunities, and realize your dreams. It’s also, for better or for worse, part of the public face of your company."
allBusiness advises the following:
"the most productive offices typically balance the comforts of home with a professional business image. But does your office live up to this goal? Chances are it could use some fine-tuning or perhaps even a completely new approach — achieving your objectives without busting your budget.
Whether you’re just getting started with a new office space or hunting for tips to breathe new life into an existing space, we’ve come up with eight important things to consider. Put these tips to work and you’ll be sure to put your best foot forward on the path to business success:"
- Make First Impressions Count
- Add a Splash of Color
- Look for Cost-Effective Office Furniture Alternatives
- Declare War on Office Clutter
- Plan to Win the Office Space Race
- Put Yourself into a Position of Power
- Connect with the Local Arts Community
- Don’t Overlook Ergonomic Issues